- Variety reported that Robert Downy Junior would appear in Captain America 3 as Iron Man, and that he had been scheduled for a small part but them bumped up his on screen time and would be receiving 40 million dollars for the part.
- They then went on to say that this would be the kick off for Civil War.
- Newsarama and Comic Book Resources then reported that the official title of Cap 3 would be “Captain America 3: Civil War.”
- The entire internet then freaked the fudge out.
- This continued for about eight hours.
- Someone finally calmed down enough to look over the articles and realized “Wait a minute… they didn’t quote a single source about this story, and even if they did, they never once said Cap 3 would be Civil War, they said it set up Civil War, as in it’s possible that this could be what happens, never once saying it’s actually happening.”
- Then people went further back and found a month ago the Russo’s, the directors of Cap 2 and Cap 3, had come out and said, “Yeah there is no way Civil War is going to happen, it wouldn’t work.”
- Now we’re here in the present, taking a big sigh of relief, realizing we all freaked out over nothing, grabbing a cold pint, and waiting for all this to blow over.
I TRUST THE RUSSOS.
Also tbh I don’t read comics so I didn’t react very much at this anyway. Not sure how I feel about more RDJ in Cap3 but then again, I TRUST THE RUSSOS.Oct162014
I’m probably really slow on the mark here
but in The Avengers when Bruce Banner says “I don’t every time get what I want” he touches a baby’s crib
and that is one of the saddest moments for me
Joss said that that part of the scene was improvised by Mark and that was the moment Joss knew he had picked the right man to play Bruce Banner.
wow how about everything is horribleMay172014
robert has the best smile out of the whole avengers cast
I can’t hear you
over his glorious smile
are you sure
to play this game?
I am very sure
That this game
Is already lost
oh so we’re going pg-13 now?
hmm too bad robert
is lacking in that area
meanwhile Ruffalo fans are over here like
Come on now guys, they
OH MY GOD HAHAHA
Powered by Tumblr | Crystalline designed by Sonny T.